Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Post

Hello my name is Lauren Lewis. I am 20 years old and I can't wait to turn 21. I am from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I love it in Lousiana it is amazing and I will definetly end up there when school is over. My mom wants me to go back home and finish school but I made a big leap and came to south. I hope all goes well this year and I can stay in Mobile.

My first two years of college was in Mississippi at Jones County Junior College. I just transfered to USA this semester and so far I like it. Jones County was great fun but very very small school and there was nothing to do but get into trouble. I tend to have fun without putting much thought into what I am doing, but all in all I am level headed.

I have played softball since I was five and I am still going to play until someone tells me I can't, or I hurt myself. I am in secondary education math. Math is my strong subject but I don't find it "fun". When teaching school I want to coach the softball team. Softball is what I find enjoying and fun but also hardwork.

I have two sisters that are everything to me and I miss them alot. I love hanging out with my family when I am home, and if I am there long enough I go to the clubs with my friends. I have one dog and she is the biggest wennie dog I have ever seen. When I am not at school I like to get online and watch tv. My family is my support system and I don't like doing things that they don't agree with.

I like meeting new people and having fun. I love to go out and dance. I am looking forward to doing alot of that here at south but I am not familiar with the area so it will take sometime. I am very outgoing and easy to get along with.

6 comments:

Kristen Stringfellow said...

Hey, Lauren !
I'm so glad we're in this class together. It was great getting to know you today. You should come out with me and some of my friends soon !

Rachel's Blog for EDM 310 said...

Mobile is a really fun city, you just gotta know the places to go. I have family that lives in Baton Rouge and have to say that it is a really cool town, but New Orleans is my favorite city.

Kelly Rose edm 310 blog said...

We seem to have several things in common! I also went to school in MS my freshman year, but it was at Ole Miss! You never know where you will end up after school...like you I always thought it would be right back at home!

Michael Armstrong said...

welcome to mobile. good luck with the math degree my fiance got her degree in math and i know i couldn't do it.

Jessica said...

Hey Lauren,
I almost went to JCJC myself! I went and did the tour with my 3 girlfriends because we was all going to go but as it turned out none of us went there! It's only 1 hour from my home town so I know alot of people who went there! Good luck in Mobile, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Amber said...

Good luck in Mobile! I hope you end up liking it! :]